- Our Company
- Sheet Rubber
- Air Springs
- Cellular Rubber
- Ceramic Tile
- Conveyor Belting
- General Purpose Hose
- Hose Clamps
- Industrial Fittings
- Industrial Hose
- Product Development
- Industries Served
Neoprene Sheet Rubber
Very durable material, designed to hold up under repeated stress. Will handle most tough industry environments and gasket applications.
Premlene™ Neoprene is used where moderate oil and petroleum based solid resistances are required. Premlene™ Neoprene is an excellent product used for vibration dampening as well as gasket applications. Available at 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90 Duro and with fabric finish or cloth inserts.
- An all purpose material and extremely versatile.
- Good resistance to ozone and varying weather conditions.
- Holds up well when in contact with oils and chemicals.
- Strong material that will perform in a wide service temperature range.
- Available in many grades (FDA, AASHTO), colors, cloth inserts, and smooth or fabric finish.
- Material of choice for many industrial applications.
*White, FDA, AASHTO, High Tensile and Fabric Finish spec sheets available upon request