Since 2015, the National Silicone brand has been committed to supplying the highest performing silicone products you can get.
Our silicone products are constructed using a high silicone polymer mixture which translates to exceptional performance across all grades and durometers. Designed with a long service life in mind, these materials provide excellent resistance to chemicals, fluids, and extreme temperature environments. Manufactured in continuous rolls, in standard and specification grades and with a smooth surface finish on both sides.
National Silicone Website
For more information on this product line visit nationalsilicone.com
Solid Sheet Products Available
‣ Commercial Grade (40-80 duro)
‣ FDA Grade (40-80 duro)
‣ ZZ-R-765 Grade (40-80 duro)
‣ Electrically Conductive (70 duro)
‣ Fiberglass Reinforced (70 duro)
Closed Cell Sponge Products Available
‣ Soft Density (3-8 psi)
‣ Medium Density (ASTM3195)
‣ Medium Density (UL 94 HB)
‣ Medium Density (UL 94 V-0)
‣ Medium Density (GMW16392)
‣ Firm Density (ASTM3196)
Closed Cell Foam Products Available
‣ Soft Density (UL 94 V-0/FDA 21 CFR 177.260)
‣ Medium Density (ASTM D1056 2D2/UL 94 V-0/FDA 21 CFR 177.260/AMS3195)
Our silicone sheet is a non-toxic, long lasting, high performance material. Able to operate in extreme temperatures it also possesses excellent weathering, oxidation and ozone resistant characteristics. As such, it is an ideal choice for gasket and sealing applications where a premium solid sheet material is needed.
Our silicone can be converted or fabricated into many products. These end uses typically require materials that are dependable and can deliver outstanding performance while meeting critical safety standards in harsh working environments. For solid silicone sheets from the National Silicone line, end uses include:
‣ Automotive – seals & vibration damping pads
‣ Construction – gaskets, seals & vibration damping pads
‣ Food & Beverage – gasket & seals
‣ LED Lighting – gaskets, strips & seals
‣ Mass Transit – insulation & vibration damping pads
‣ Oil & Gas – gaskets, insulation & seals
Can’t Find What You Are Looking For?
Have a question about our solid silicone sheet? We want to get you the answer. Please call 888-893-5427 or send us an email.
Explore all our silicone materials in more detail and learn what National Silicone products can offer you.
Rubber & Plastics News recently interviewed Gary Mottershead, Founder & President of GCP and Nathan Pike, Vice President of GCP. They discuss how the National Silicone brand was developed, why we value our relationships, and what they feel the future holds for our industry.Read More